Track Zero is guided by five core principles:
- Human rights are at the centre of what we do;
- Our work is evidence-based;
- Empowerment of people – to feel part of shaping the world we want to live in;
- Respect for diversity and other cultures in Aotearoa New Zealand;
- Honouring the Treaty of Waitangi – as a fundamental discourse in creativity and climate change in New Zealand’s constitution.
We acknowledge the Tangata Whenua (Indigenous Maori peoples of the land) and pay our respects to their Elders, past, present, and future. We also acknowledge the invaluable artistic and cultural legacy of Aotearoa New Zealand’s Indigenous peoples who have engaged with the natural world and its systems, handing down traditional knowledge for 2000 years through artistic expression, and who have been sustainable stewards of this land.
Track Zero is a registered charity under the New Zealand Charities Act 2005 with tax deductible status. The enterprise was incorporated under the New Zealand Charitable Trusts Act 1957 in April 2018. Our work is made possible through sponsorship, grants, partnerships and donations. Please help support Track Zero by making a donation now.